Manfred Bonitz Festschrift

Glanzel, Wolfgang Wolfgang.Glanzel at ECON.KULEUVEN.AC.BE
Mon Mar 7 03:41:07 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

It is our pleasure to inform you that our colleague and friend, Dr. Manfred Bonitz, celebrates his 80th birthday today. As a gesture to honour the great scientist, we have edited a collection of short papers and notes. This festschrift is published as a special issue of the ISSI Newsletter (vol. 25-S, March 2011). This issue is now available online for reading and free download at http://www.issi-society.info/manfredbonitz/.

Yours sincerely,

Wolfgang Glänzel
Balázs Schlemmer