Severe Inconsistencies Web of Science V4 / V5

Juan Gorraiz juan.gorraiz at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Wed Jul 20 10:49:53 EDT 2011

Yes, there are severe inconsistencies and not only in citation counts.
Also some bibliographic data (co-authors) have been erased!

There is a "Maintenance Alert" from provider:

We are currently experiencing performance issues with Web of Knowledge
access, search and navigation. Our technical staff is working to resolve
the problem as quickly as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience
and appreciate your patience.

Thus, i recommend continued usage of the previous version still
available (until end of the year) at the right-hand side under
"Support, Tools, Tips":

[Access the previous version of Web of Knowledge]

Regards
Juan