Publications and citations by country (time series)

Nafise Dehghanpour n.dehghanpoor at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 26 05:19:50 EST 2011

Dear Phil Davis

I suggest two resources:

1. Top 20 Countries in ALL FIELDS, 1998-August 31, 2008, available in:
http://sciencewatch.com/dr/cou/2008/08decALL/

2. The report of Science-Metrix (30 years in science) via attachment.

Regards

Nafiseh Dehghanpour
Isfahan University of Technology
Phone: +98 311 3912563