Region/World data from SJR.com

Geoffrey Peters geoffreypeters6 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Apr 8 10:23:26 EDT 2011

This time with the data, the list serv did not like my picture:

   Region Documents Citable Documents Citations  Western Europe
6,069,497                          5,766,285                      77,801,769
 Eastern Europe                    1,174,245                          1,159,711
                       6,554,097  Northern Africa
    55,710
                               54,231
238,467  Central
Africa                          48,358                                46,988
                           287,681  Southern Africa
    121,723
                            116,132                        1,071,869  Northern
America                    5,359,260
5,090,375
94,575,822  Latin America                        593,304
578,366                        4,477,285  Middle East
399,038                             386,721                        3,563,347
 Asiatic Region                    4,197,176                          4,122,584
                     28,844,099  Pacific Region                        541,573
                            512,390                        6,927,021
World
21,016,325                       19,144,253                   200,669,857

 Sum of Regions                  18,559,884                       17,833,783
                  224,341,457  Sum of Regions - World
  2,456,441
                         1,310,470 -                   23,671,600