networks among cities on the basis of the Science Citation Index

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Mon Nov 9 14:52:16 EST 2009

Dear Chaomei,

That is great! I had not realized this. I'll use it and place a link on my
site with this information.

Best wishes,

Loet

Loet Leydesdorff
Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR),
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam.
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681
loet at leydesdorff.net ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/