Scopus hit counts shrinking for same query

Kahler, Ove (ELS-AMS) O.Kahler at ELSEVIER.COM
Wed May 20 05:56:52 EDT 2009

Dear Sigmetrics Listserv readers,

As a follow-up of our message yesterday, we would like to inform you that the problems around Scopus search results have been resolved.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience that these problems may have caused.

Kind regards,

Ove Kähler
Senior Product Manager
Scopus content

Elsevier B.V.
Phone: +31-20-485-3077
Mobile: +31-6-10019005
E-mail: o.kahler at elsevier.com
http://www.scopus.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics [mailto:SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU] On Behalf Of Cameron Ross
Sent: 19 May 2009 10:29
To: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Subject: Re: [SIGMETRICS] Scopus hit counts shrinking for same query

Dear Sigmetrics Listserv readers,

We are currently experiencing problems with the stability of  Scopus search
results.

On behalf of the Scopus team, I would like to apologise for this inconvenience.

Please be assured that this issue is of the highest priority.
Our  technology teams have identified the cause of the fault and are working
around the clock to return Scopus to normal.

We will contact all customers as well as readers of this listserv within the
next 24 hours to give an update on when we expect normal service to resume.

Regards,
Cameron Ross

Head of Scopus Product Management
Elsevier