Scopus hit counts shrinking for same query

Juan Gorraiz juan.gorraiz at UNIVIE.AC.AT
Mon May 18 16:29:04 EDT 2009

dear peter

at the moment there are some problems with scopus.
looking for articles from one author, scopus reports to have found a
certain number of articles, but when retrieving them, only a part of them
can be displayed!

juan