OA e-book: Proceedings of the 2008 COLLNET Conference on Webometrics, Informetrics and Scientometrics

Sofia Liberman liberman at SERVIDOR.UNAM.MX
Mon Oct 27 09:33:50 EDT 2008

Dear Frank and Hildrun,

I am very sorry but I would appreciate if my full paper is not published
in the Proceedings, so I would like it to be removed from the publication.

Best regards!

Sofia Liberman