OA e-book: Proceedings of the 2008 COLLNET Conference on Webometrics, Informetrics and Scientometrics

zohreh zahedi zahedi_zz at YAHOO.COM
Sun Oct 26 05:21:22 EDT 2008

Dear Manager,

As i mentioned before i am  interested in including only my paper abstract in the proceedings. It is very appreciated if you would remove its fulltext from the list.

Regards,
Zahedi

--- On Wed, 10/22/08, Frank Havemann <havemanf at CMS.HU-BERLIN.DE> wrote:

From: Frank Havemann <havemanf at CMS.HU-BERLIN.DE>
Subject: [SIGMETRICS] OA e-book: Proceedings of the 2008 COLLNET Conference on Webometrics, Informetrics and Scientometrics
To: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Date: Wednesday, October 22, 2008, 7:49 PM

Dear colleagues,

we announce the publication of the Proceedings of the

2008 COLLNET Conference on Webometrics, Informetrics and Scientometrics

at Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin as an open-access e-book available at

http://www.collnet.de/Berlin-2008/Proceedings-WIS-2008.pdf

More than 80 papers presented at COLLNET 2008 are included in the
Proceedings. They can be reached via the link on its title in the
alphabetical List of Contents (at the end of the PDF file).

Yours sincerely,

Hildrun Kretschmer and Frank Havemann

Editors

Dr. Frank Havemann
Institute of Library and Information Science
Humboldt University
Dorotheenstr. 26
D-10099 Berlin
Germany