Looking for paper: independent measure of article quality

Karen A. Robinson krobin at JHMI.EDU
Thu Nov 13 12:32:50 EST 2008

I don't have a specific citation at my finger tips, but I think you
might be talking about the work of Jesse Berlin. He did work in mid-90s
about masking reviewers.

hope this helps,
Karen