Looking for papers

T VAN van at EMSE.FR
Thu May 15 04:49:33 EDT 2008

Hi all,

I'm looking for some papers below, could you please send me if you have
them (or one of them)?

1) The famous paper of Kessler "Bibliographic coupling between
scientific papers", American Documentation volume 14 (1963), pp 10-25

2) A (or some) good introduction/overview paper(s) about the Web of
Science of Thomson ISI which mentions SCI (Science Citation Index), SCI
expanded, SSCI (Social Science Citation Index), AHCI (Art and Humanities
Citation Index) and the journals  that they cover (particularly
informations about Computer Science journals such as numbers of these
journals, numbers of published articles in these journal, their impact
factors ...).

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
T. Van.