bibliometrics courses -- syllabi and/or reading lists

Karen Medina kmedina at UIUC.EDU
Fri Mar 7 15:37:33 EST 2008

=========
>   Bibliometrics as a research field. A course on
>   theory and application of bibliometric indicators.
>   http://www.norslis.net/2004/Bib_Module_KUL.pdf
>   (115 p)

On a tangent, I am looking for bibliometrics course syllabi and reading lists.

I am informally interested in comparing [course syllabi & course reading lists] to the [citation analysis & mapping] of a few multidisciplinary fields -- bibliometrics is one field I'd like to use.

-karen medina

=========