SV: [SIGMETRICS] Yes, Enough is enough!

Jeppe Nicolaisen jni at DB.DK
Thu Jan 31 04:57:07 EST 2008

I am sorry for what I have done. Gene: This one is for you: http://youtube.com/watch?v=C2XUiVwAuas ;-)

________________________________

Fra: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics [mailto:SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU] På vegne af Francois Lapelerie
Sendt: 31. januar 2008 10:19
Til: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Emne: Re: [SIGMETRICS] Yes, Enough is enough!

I don't believe that some one is able to write that Eugene Garfield is "spamming" this list !!!

As we say here, " on n'a jamais fini d'avoir tout vu".

François Lapelerie

Université de la Mediterranee

Marseille -- France

Could you please tell your secretary to stop spamming the list with these random peeks from the ISSI 2007. It has been going on for weeks now.