ISI Parser Source Files

Mogotsi I C Mr, Acc & Fin MOGOTSIC at MOPIPI.UB.BW
Thu Feb 28 07:33:07 EST 2008

Loet,

A billion thanks,

Isaac

________________________________

From: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics
[mailto:SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU] On Behalf Of Loet Leydesdorff
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2008 4:12 PM
To: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Subject: Re: [SIGMETRICS] ISI Parser Source Files

Dear Isaac,

The page address is:
http://users.fmg.uva.nl/lleydesdorff/software/isi/index.htm

My apologies.

Best wishes,

Loet

Loet Leydesdorff
Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR),
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam.
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681
loet at leydesdorff.net <mailto:loet at leydesdorff.net> ;
http://www.leydesdorff.net/ <http://www.leydesdorff.net/>