Ortega, JL (Luis Ortega, Jose); Aguillo, I (Aguillo, Isidro); Cothey, V (Cothey, Viv); Scharnhorst, A (Scharnhorst, Andrea) Exploring visually the European academic web space

Wed Feb 13 11:40:37 EST 2008

Email address: jortega at cindoc.csic.es

Author(s): Ortega, JL (Luis Ortega, Jose); Aguillo, I (Aguillo, Isidro);
Cothey, V (Cothey, Viv); Scharnhorst, A (Scharnhorst, Andrea)

Title: Exploring visually the European academic web space

Editor(s): TorresSalinas, D; Moed, HF

Source: PROCEEDINGS OF ISSI 2007: 11TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF THE
INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR SCIENTOMETRICS AND INFORMETRICS, VOLS I AND II
912-913, 2007

Language: English

Document Type: Article

Conference Title: 11th International Conference of the International-
Society-for-Scientrometrics-and-Informetrics

Conference Date: JUN 25-27, 2007

Conference Location: Madrid, SPAIN

Conference Sponsors: Int Soc Scientrometr & Informetr, CSIC, Minist Educ &
Ciencia, FECYT, Comunidad Madrid, Eugene Garfield Fdn, Thomson Sci,
Elsevier, Journal Informetr, Scopus, Ayuntamiento Madrid, Sci Metrix, Univ
Carlos III Madrid

Addresses: CSIC, CINDOC, Cybermetr Lab, Madrid, 28002 Spain.

Publisher Name: INT SOC SCIENTOMETRICS & INFORMETRICS-ISSI
Publisher Address: KATHOLIEKE UNIV LEUVEN, FACULTEIT E T E W, DEKENSTRAAT
2, LEUVEN, B-3000, BELGIUM

Cited Reference Count: 10

ADAMIC LA
GLOTTOMETRICS 3 : 143 2002

 ALBERT R
Internet - Diameter of the World-Wide Web
NATURE 401 : 130 1999

 CHEN C
MAPPING SCI FRONTIER : 2003

 COTHEY V
Web-Crawling Reliability
J AM SOC INF SCI TEC 55 : 1228 2004

 KATZ JS
Web indicators for complex innovation systems
RES EVALUAT 15 : 85 2006

 MCCAIN KW
Mapping Authors in Intellectual Space: A Technical Overview
J AM SOC INFORM SCI 41 : 433 1990

 NOYONS ECM
BIBLIOMETRICS MAPPIN : 1999

 SCHARNHORST A
J COMPUTER MEDIATED 8 : 2003

 SMALL H
The structure of the scientific literatures Identifying and graphing
specialties
SCI STUD 4 : 17 1974

 THELWALL M
LINK ANAL INFORM SCI : 2004