10th Conference for Science and Technology indicators - Extension of the deadline for the call of papers

Schiebel Edgar Edgar.Schiebel at ARCS.AC.AT
Mon Apr 28 08:07:48 EDT 2008

Last Call for Papers

Dear Colleagues,

The deadline for the Call of Papers has been extended from 25 April 2008 to Monday, 12 May 2008 24:00 due to many requests because of the late first announcement.

Many thanks to you all who have submitted contributions in time. You can still make updates.

We are pleased to invite you to participate in the

10th International Conference on

Science and Technology Indicators

It will take place

17 to 20 September 2008
at the University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria

The Austrian Research Centers GmbH - ARC and the University of Vienna are jointly organising the conference.

For more details see:

http://www.sti2008.at <http://www.sti2008.at/>

We look forward to seeing you in Vienna.

Antony van Raan, Programme Chair;

Juan Gorraiz, Programme Co-Chair;

Henk Moed, Programme Co-Chair,

Edgar Schiebel, Conference Chair;

Marianne Hörlesberger, Wolfgang Mayer, Local Organizing Committee

Edgar Schiebel

Dipl.-Ing. Dr.techn. Edgar Schiebel

Geschäftsfeldleiter Technology Management

Austrian Research Centers GmbH - ARC

Bereich systems research

Tech Gate Vienna, Tower 7. Stock

Donau-City-Straße 1, 1220 Wien, Austria

T +43 (0) 50 550-4520, F +43 (0) 50 550-4599

M +43 (0) 664 620 76 82

edgar.schiebel at arcs.ac.at <mailto:edgar.schiebel at arcs.ac.at>

http://www.systemsresearch.ac.at <http://www.systemsresearch.ac.at/>   http://www.arcs.ac.at <http://www.arcs.ac.at/>

FN: 115980i HG Wien, UID: ATU14703506