Easy question, I hope

Pikas, Christina K. Christina.Pikas at JHUAPL.EDU
Wed Oct 31 10:44:06 EDT 2007

Thanks guys!

Christina

________________________________

From: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics
[mailto:SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU] On Behalf Of Loet Leydesdorff
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2007 10:16 AM
To: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
Subject: Re: [SIGMETRICS] Easy question, I hope

Dear Christina,

You can label arcs and edges in Pajek using the options on the input
file. In the Pajek manual, you find this at the end under the heading
"Exports to EPS/SVG/VRML". It shows only in these formats. (Thus, it is
not visible on screen.) Figure 16 in the manual provides an example. I
find it easiest to export as SVG. Under IE (not Firefox) one can
rightclick on an SVG and copy it into Paint or more sophisticated
programs.

http://vlado.fmf.uni-lj.si/pub/networks/pajek/doc/pajekman.pdf

Best wishes,

Loet

Loet Leydesdorff
Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR),
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam.
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681
loet at leydesdorff.net <mailto:loet at leydesdorff.net> ;
http://www.leydesdorff.net/ <http://www.leydesdorff.net/>