Easy question, I hope

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Wed Oct 31 10:15:34 EDT 2007

Dear Christina,

You can label arcs and edges in Pajek using the options on the input file.
In the Pajek manual, you find this at the end under the heading "Exports to
EPS/SVG/VRML". It shows only in these formats. (Thus, it is not visible on
screen.) Figure 16 in the manual provides an example. I find it easiest to
export as SVG. Under IE (not Firefox) one can rightclick on an SVG and copy
it into Paint or more sophisticated programs.

http://vlado.fmf.uni-lj.si/pub/networks/pajek/doc/pajekman.pdf

Best wishes,

Loet

  _____

Loet Leydesdorff
Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR),
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam.
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681
 <mailto:loet at leydesdorff.net> loet at leydesdorff.net ;
<http://www.leydesdorff.net/> http://www.leydesdorff.net/

  _____