Freeware for visualizating terms and their frequencies?

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Tue Oct 30 00:51:35 EDT 2007

Dear Heting,

You may wish to take a look at
http://www.leydesdorff.net/software/ti/index.htm  for this. I made it for
myself and use it in education.

With best wishes,

Loet

Loet Leydesdorff
Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR),
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam.
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681
loet at leydesdorff.net ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/