Freeware for visualizating terms and their frequencies?

Johan Bollen jbollen at LANL.GOV
Mon Oct 29 18:51:25 EDT 2007

I have had good results with the following Perl library to generate
tag clouds:

http://search.cpan.org/~lbrocard/HTML-TagCloud-0.34/lib/HTML/TagCloud.pm

Regards,

Johan.

----
Johan Bollen
Los Alamos National Laboratory (P362-proto)
Los Alamos, NM 87545
Ph: 505 606 0030, Fx: 505 665 6452
jbollen at lanl.gov, http://public.lanl.gov/jbollen
----