Jin's AR-index

Valentina Markusova vmarkusova at YAHOO.COM
Thu Mar 22 07:19:42 EDT 2007

Dear Ronald,
  Could you let me know how to get the access to ISSI Newsletter, vol.3, issue 1. Through link which you mentioned I could not be able to get access to Bihui Jin,proposals.
  With best wishes,
  Valentina Markusova

Ronald Rousseau <ronald.rousseau at KHBO.BE> wrote:
  Adminstrative info for SIGMETRICS (for example unsubscribe):
http://web.utk.edu/~gwhitney/sigmetrics.html

Dear colleagues,

May I draw your attention to the latest issue of the ISSI Newsletter (vol.3,
issue 1). Among other things it contains an interesting short contribution by
Bihui Jin, namely a proposal for an Hirsch-type index which takes citations and
their age into account.

If you do not have access to the Newsletter you may find a link to this article
on the first page of my website (users.telenet.be/ronald.rousseau). On this
page I added some more links to articles related to h-type indices.

Best regards,

Ronald Rousseau
--
Ronald Rousseau,
KHBO (Association K.U.Leuven)- Industrial Sciences and Technology

This message was sent using IMP 3.2.8, the Internet Messaging Program.