seeking guidance

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Fri Jun 29 18:47:34 EDT 2007

Dear Karen,

I am afraid that you have to organize the download manually. The ISI
interface does not allow programming and downloading is limited to 500 at a
time. Some people manage to work with macros which capture the movements of
the mouse on the screen, but I found this more work than doing it manually.

With best wishes,

Loet

Loet Leydesdorff
Amsterdam School of Communications Research (ASCoR),
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam.
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681
loet at leydesdorff.net ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/