scientometric / webometric Norway

Friederike Kramer friederikekramer at WEB.DE
Wed Feb 7 10:20:59 EST 2007

Hello,
I'm a German student of scandinavian studies and informationscience. I'll start to write my final work in a few weeks and at the moment I' researching for some sources. Maybe you can give me a hint for a study about webometric or scientometric research at Norwegian universities. My theme will be something with information competence of Norwegian students and their usage of the libraries.
Thanks for some helpfull ideas!
Friederike Kramer