SJR portal again

Félix de Moya Anegón felix at UGR.ES
Tue Dec 11 12:46:44 EST 2007

Appreciated colleague,

We have incorporated two new functionalities to the Scimago Journal &
Country Rank (www.scimagojr.com):

1.	Compare function: This tool permit choose until four countries and one
scientific indicator to represent the comparison among them.

2.	Map Generator function: This tool build scientific maps based in
subject areas cocitation. The user can select the country and period.

In the next future we will add one compare journal function and the
generation of subject category maps. Our goal is to improve the SJR portal
incorporating new indicators and representations.

As always, any suggestion will be welcomed.

Félix de Moya Anegón
http://www.ugr.es/~felix/
Grupo SCIMAGO
http://www.scimago.es