Looking for Price 1967 paper

Frank Havemann havemanf at CMS.HU-BERLIN.DE
Mon Dec 3 09:47:37 EST 2007

Again I ask for an important paper (because last times I got some from list
members very quickly and because 25$ should not be paid for a piece of
knowledge, all knowledge shoud be free for all):

@article{price1976gtb,
  title={{A General Theory of Bibliometric and Other Cumulative Advantage
Process}},
  author={Price, D.J. deSolla},
  journal={Journal of the American Society of Information Science},
  volume={27},
  pages={292--306},
  year={1976}
}

Does anyone have a PDF version of this classic paper?

Thank you in advance!
(I will not thank via this list and will not give the name of the donator to
JASIST)

Frank Havemann

Dr. Frank Havemann
Department of Library and Information Science
Humboldt University
Dorotheenstr. 26
D-10099 Berlin
Germany