Introduction to the Field

Mari Davis M.Davis at UNSW.EDU.AU
Tue Apr 3 22:36:10 EDT 2007

Information Management Research Group
School of Systems, Technology and Management
The University of New South Wales
Quadrangle Level 2
Sydney NSW 2052 Australia
m.davis at unsw.edu.au
http://birg.web.unsw.edu.au/
Tel: +61 2 9385 7127

"Morris, Steven (BA)" <Steven.Morris at BAKERHUGHES.COM>
Sent by: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics
<SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU>
03/04/2007 10:03 PM
Please respond to
ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics <SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU>

SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [SIGMETRICS] Introduction to the Field

White, H. D., & McCain, K. W. (1989). Bibliometrics. Annual Review of
Information Science and Technology, 24, 119-186.

White, H. D., & McCain, K. W. (1997). Visualization of literatures.
Annual Review of Information Science and Technology, 32, 99-168.

Borner, K., Chen, C., & Boyack, K. W. (2003). Visualizing knowledge
domains. Annual Review of Information Science and Technology, 37,
179-255.

Moed, H. F. (2005). Citation analysis in research evaluation. Dordrecht,
The Netherlands: Springer.

Chen, C. (2006). Citespace II: Detecting and visualizing emerging trends
and transient patters in scientific literature. Journal of the American
Society for Information Science and Technology, 57(3), 359-377.

Reid, E., & Chen, H. (2005). Mapping the contemporary terrorism research
domain: researchers, publications, and institutions analysis. In P.
Kantor, et al (Ed.), Intelligence and Security Informatics (Vol.
3495/2005, pp. 322-339). Berlin: Springer.

Hope this helps.

Steve M.

Steven A. Morris, Ph.D
Electrical Engineer V, Technology Development Group
Baker-Atlas/INTEQ
Houston Technology Center
2001 Rankin Road, Houston, Texas 77073
Office: 713-625-5055, Cell: 405-269-6576