Citation searching question from someone in Greece

B.G. Sloan bgsloan2 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Apr 1 12:22:15 EDT 2007

  I received the following request from someone at a Greek medical school:

  "The Professor and Head of my department is looking for citations of his scientific papers in english textbooks of Intensive Care Medicine, Physiology, Pulmonary Medicine, and Anesthesiology. Could you please advise on the necessary search (e.g. through links and/or contact info of appropriate persons)?"

  I'd appreciate it if anyone could make any suggestions as to how this person might go about this kind of search for citiations.

  Thanks!

  Bernie Sloan