FW: [Asis-l] New book about Paul Otlet in French

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at WANADOO.FR
Fri Sep 15 09:42:05 EDT 2006

Thank you Antoine for this useful addition.
BTW - again no ad - our colleague Prof. T. Aparac told me that this
movie can be purchased from Mrs. Levie' company and is of great
educational value. Mrs. levie can be reacged at flevie {at} yucom {dot} be
_MM
_