FW: [Asis-l] New book about Paul Otlet in French

Antoine Blanchard antoine.blanchard at GMAIL.COM
Fri Sep 15 03:40:53 EDT 2006

Before that day comes, you can have a look at Françoise Levie's
article in English about her related movie "L'homme qui voulait
classer le monde", shown at the 2002 conference on "The History and
Heritage of Scientific and Technological Information Systems" :

http://www.chemheritage.org/events/asist2002/33-levie-film.pdf

Regards,

Antoine