network visualization linux

Nisa Bakkalbasi nisa.bakkalbasi at YALE.EDU
Tue Nov 14 16:19:33 EST 2006

I'd like to make a comment on R's sna package and memory problems for
clarification. The memory problems I encountered are not related to
plotting a large network or visualizing network data, but it was
related to computing one metric only; that is "betweenness."  This
issue has been discussed at the recent ASIST meeting and colleagues
offered alternative approaches.

Nisa
Nisa Bakkalbasi
Electronic Collections Librarian
Yale University Library
130 Wall Street, P.O. Box 208240
New Haven, CT  06520-8240
Phone: (203) 436-2851  |  Fax: (203) 432-8527