Early citation advantage?

K.S. Chudamani ksc at LIBRARY.IISC.ERNET.IN
Wed Jun 21 23:51:19 EDT 2006

Citation has many flaws. May be a subject of current or potential interest
may get more citations where as low interest areas may get low citations
how to balance these two. May be by defininf a variable which divides low
impact articles cited by their subject impact factors which may have  to
be defined

Chudamani