An early commetnary on Measuring Scientific Research

Stephen J Bensman notsjb at LSU.EDU
Fri Jul 14 12:45:52 EDT 2006

That's really good.  Plus ca change, plus ca la meme chose.  Pardon the
lack of diacritics. -- SB

Eugene Garfield <eugene.garfield at THOMSON.COM>@LISTSERV.UTK.EDU> on
07/14/2006 11:33:37 AM

Please respond to ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics
       <SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU>

Sent by:    ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics
       <SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU>