Citation analysis question

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Mon Aug 21 16:03:35 EDT 2006

Dear Dobri,

You can find additional software for co-word analysis from my website, for
example, ti.exe at http://www.leydesdorff.net/software/ti

With best wishes,  Loet

  _____

Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX Amsterdam
Tel.: +31-20- 525 6598; fax: +31-20- 525 3681
 <mailto:loet at leydesdorff.net> loet at leydesdorff.net ;
<http://www.leydesdorff.net/> http://www.leydesdorff.net/

  _____