states publications

Manuel Lopez Estornell lopez_manest at GVA.ES
Mon Mar 14 04:44:53 EST 2005

Estimado Isidro:

Muchas gracias por su mensaje. Conozco esta fuente, pero no aporta las series numéricas correspondiente a cada uno de los estados de EEUU para los ejercicios entre 1990 y 2000, que es lo que ahora necesito; de otra parte, el detalle aportado sólo contempla 3 años y únicamente para la producción científica procedente del sector de educación superior.

Gracias de nuevo por su amable respuesta.

Atentamente,

Mnauel López Estornell

----- Original Message -----
  From: Isidro F. Aguillo
  To: SIGMETRICS at LISTSERV.UTK.EDU
  Sent: Monday, March 14, 2005 9:31 AM
  Subject: Re: [SIGMETRICS] states publications

  Dear Manuel:

  The US Science and Technology Indicators, edition 2004 are freely available from:

  http://www.nsf.gov/sbe/srs/seind04/start.htm

  Best regards,

  Manuel Lopez Estornell escribió:
    Dear colleagues:
    I am looking for rankings of USA states related to scientific publications and their citations during the past decade (90's).
    Please, may you inform me be about any document, paper or free source to obtain these data?
    Thanks in advance.
    Best regards,
    Manuel Lopez-Estornell
    High Advisor Council on S&T