CfP: 4th International Symposium on Knowledge Domain Visualization - Deadline extended to March 21, 2005

Katy Borner katy at INDIANA.EDU
Sun Feb 27 15:13:17 EST 2005

Paper submission deadlines for all Symposia at the IV2005 were extended
to March 21, 2005.

The updated CfP for the
The 4th International Symposium on Knowledge Domain Visualization (KDViz
2005) at IV 2005
can be found at  http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~cc345/kdviz/kdviz05/

Regards,
Chaomei Chen, Katy Borner & Jasna Kuljis

Main Library 019                E-mail: katy at indiana.edu