Boyack KW, Mane K, Borner K "Mapping medline papers, genes, and proteins related to melanoma research" Eighth International Conference on Information Visualization, Proceedings. IEEE Conference on Information Visualization - Proceedings 9

Katy Borner katy at INDIANA.EDU
Tue Nov 16 18:20:42 EST 2004

Boyack, Kevin W wrote:

>Gene and friends,
>
>The Pubmedcentral URL listed below links to my PNAS article from this
>past spring.
>
>Two correct URLs for the IEEE IV article are
>http://csdl.computer.org/comp/proceedings/iv/2004/2177/00/21770965abs.ht

This IEEE entry misspells Indiana University
When will we ever be able to take better care of our data?

>OR
>http://ella.slis.indiana.edu/~katy/paper/04-iv-melanoma.pdf
>rather than that given below.

The corresponding poster can be found at
http://ella.slis.indiana.edu/~katy/gallery/04p-melanoma.pdf :)

I would like to hear about other research that correlates paper, gene,
and protein data.
Regards,

--
Katy Borner, Assistant Professor
Information Science & Cognitive Science
Main Library 019                E-mail: katy at indiana.edu
Bloomington, IN 47405, USA      WWW:    ella.slis.indiana.edu/~katy

Check out the new InfoVis Lab Gallery at
http://ella.slis.indiana.edu/~katy/gallery/