Qualitative citation analysis?

Subbiah Arunachalam subbiah_a at YAHOO.COM
Tue Jan 13 23:25:29 EST 2004

A long time ago the late Mike Moravcsik and
Poovanalingam Murugesan, two physicists, have looked
at this question. Blaise Cronin has covered this
question in his cute little book "The Citation
Process" published more than two decades ago.

Surely there will be references to such papers in Gene
Garfield's Essays of an Information Scientist.

Arun

Dear Bernie,