5 year postdoc in Madrid

Williams Nwagwu willieezi at YAHOO.COM
Fri Feb 20 06:39:16 EST 2004

Dear Isidro,

My PhD thesis would have been defended by June 2004.
Am I qualified to apply?

My name is Williams Nwagwu. I ama just completing my
thesis at the Africa Regional Center for Information
Science, University of Ibadan, Nigeria. My thesis is
titled :"Bibliometric pattern and significance of
co-authorship in the biomedical literature on
Nigheria.

Thank you ery much

Williams Nwagwu