SV: [SIGMETRICS] SV: [SIGMETRICS] Call for Papers: The 3rd Intern ational Symposiiu m on Knowledge Domain Visualization (KDViz'04)

Nicolaisen Jeppe jni at DB.DK
Tue Feb 17 06:50:03 EST 2004

Dear Mr. Menou and Mr. Nwagwu,

I am very sorry for my rude reply! I was obviously too quick to respond to
what I thought was just another Nigerian letter [see
http://www.saps.gov.za/crimeprev/nig.htm]. Please forgive this huge blunder.

Kind regards!
Jeppe Nicolaisen

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Michel J. Menou [mailto:Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr]
Sendt: 17. februar 2004 10:53
Til: ASIS&T Special Interest Group on Metrics; Nicolaisen Jeppe
Emne: Re: [SIGMETRICS] SV: [SIGMETRICS] Call for Papers: The 3rd
International Symposiiu m on Knowledge Domain Visualization (KDViz'04)

Mr. Nicolaisen
Thank you for this most polite and understanding reply to Mr. Nwagwu's
enquiry.

Michel J. Menou

Tuesday, February 17, 2004, 9:23:29 AM, you wrote:

NJ> NO WAY!

snip

Dr. Michel J. Menou
Consultant in information management and policy
Visiting professor of Information Policy
Email: Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
http://www.soi.city.ac.uk/organisation/is/research/ciber/peoplemenou.html