Hunter P. "The Power of Power Laws" The Scientist, 7(8):p.22, April 21, 2003

Quentin L. Burrell quentinburrell at MANX.NET
Tue Apr 29 17:30:15 EDT 2003

Loet

"One would expect the dimensionality of
textual sedimentation to be one degree of freedom less complex than the
communication systems that are carried by the texts. "

Sorry, but you lost me there.

Can you provide references and/or definitions so that the lay reader of this
list knows what is being talked about?

Quentin