A question about legal citation mapping and analysis

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Thu Apr 3 01:00:20 EST 2003

Dear David,

Perhaps, the program Pajek offers a solution for your visualization
problem. It is freely available (for academic usage) from the
mathematics department of the University of Ljubljana at
http://vlado.fmf.uni-lj.si/pub/networks/pajek/ . For the statistics it
interfaces with Ucinet (a program for social network analysis) that is
nowadays commercial, but thirty days on trial.

With kind regards,

Loet
  _____

Loet Leydesdorff
Science & Technology Dynamics, University of Amsterdam
loet at leydesdorff.net ; http://www.leydesdorff.net/