Need Information (Degree in Scientometrics)

Loet Leydesdorff loet at LEYDESDORFF.NET
Fri Aug 9 14:45:01 EDT 2002

Dear Patricia,

A European Guide to Science, Technology, and Innovation Studies (for the
EU) can be found at http://www.chem.uva.nl/sts/guide/ . It includes the
offerings in Scientometrics, but the inventory is from 1999.

Keep us posted. With kind regards,

Loet

At 12:58 PM 8/9/02 -0300, you wrote:
>        My name is Patricia Napadensky. I work at the Science and
>Technology Office and also serve as Secretary to the Research Council of
>the University of Tucuman, Argentina. There is a group of people in this
>university, lead by Dr. Maximo  Valentinuzzi who are planning to organize a
>Master Degree Program in SCIENTOMETRICS.      We would like to know whether
>similar programs  exists elsewhere. It will help us to get in contact with
>people who is envolved in such programs.  Thanks     Patricia Napadensky
>(patricia at ct.unt.edu.ar)  Universidad Nacional de Tucuman - Argentina

Science & Technology Dynamics, University of Amsterdam
Kloveniersburgwal 48, 1012 CX  Amsterdam
Tel.: +31-20-525 6598; fax: +31-20-525 3681

http://www.leydesdorff.net/ ; loet at leydesdorff.net
http://www.upublish.com/books/leydesdorff.htm