Need Information (Degree in Scientometrics)

Patricia Ploper patricia at CT.UNT.EDU.AR
Fri Aug 9 11:58:53 EDT 2002

My name is Patricia Napadensky. I work at the Science and Technology Office and also serve as Secretary to the Research Council of the University of Tucuman, Argentina. There is a group of people in this university, lead by Dr. Maximo  Valentinuzzi who are planning to organize a Master Degree Program in SCIENTOMETRICS.

We would like to know whether similar programs  exists elsewhere. It will help us to get in contact with people who is envolved in such programs.
Thanks

Patricia Napadensky (patricia at ct.unt.edu.ar)
Universidad Nacional de Tucuman - Argentina