Personal Citation Index

Stevan Harnad harnad at COGPRINTS.SOTON.AC.UK
Tue Nov 27 12:56:44 EST 2001

See

http://cite-base.ecs.soton.ac.uk/help/index.php3

and

http://opcit.eprints.org/

as examples of things to come along these lines.

Stevan Harnad

Harnad, S. (2001) "Why I think research access, impact and assessment
are linked." Times Higher Education Supplement 1487: p. 16.
http://www.cogsci.soton.ac.uk/~harnad/Tp/thes1.html