1985 Special Memorial Issue of Scientometrics - Tribute to Derek Price (fwd)

Linda_Marion at CIS.DREXEL.EDU Linda_Marion at CIS.DREXEL.EDU
Thu May 11 13:50:49 EDT 2000

I discovered there was a problem with our email and the message below was
probably not delivered. If there are unclamed copies I remain interested.
Thank you.
Linda Marion

---------------------- Forwarded by Linda Marion/Drexel_IST on 05/11/2000

Linda Marion