Citations Source

Benoît Godin Benoit_Godin at INRS-URB.UQUEBEC.CA
Thu Aug 3 14:59:40 EDT 2000

It's totally impossible to produce statistics in bulk with the Web of
Science.

Benoît Godin
Professeur
INRS
Observatoire des sciences et des technologies
e-mail: benoit_godin at inrs-urb.uquebec.ca
http://www.ost.qc.ca

-----Original Message-----
From: LIK MUI [mailto:lmui at BARTON.LCS.MIT.EDU]
Sent: 3 août, 2000 15:03
To: SIGMETRICS at listserv.utk.edu
Subject: Re: [SIGMETRICS] Citations Source

Hello Helen,

Thanks for your reply!  Yes, I am here at MIT.

The web version of ISI's Web of Science requires a per reference
lookup.  I would like to analyze the data in bulk (such as over
10,000 references and all their citations).  Using the web
version will require 10,000 manual lookups which will not be
desirable.

By nature of MIT's license, is it possible to get access in bulk
form for the data?

                                        Lik