Citations Source

Atkins, Helen helen.atkins at ISINET.COM
Thu Aug 3 13:15:11 EDT 2000

Your email address seems to indicate that you are at MIT.  I would suggest
that you go to the MIT library and talk to them about how you can access
ISI's Web of Science, to which MIT has subscribed.  Web of Science is the
Web-based version of the SCI and should provide the citation data you need.

Helen Atkins

*************************************
Helen Barsky Atkins
Director, Database Development
Institute for Scientific Information
3501 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA  19104
Helen.Atkins at isinet.com
215.386.0100  x1218
800.523.1850
215.387.4706 (fax)
*************************************

-----Original Message-----
From: LIK MUI [mailto:lmui at MIT.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2000 12:37 PM
To: SIGMETRICS at listserv.utk.edu
Subject: [SIGMETRICS] Citations Source

Hello,

I am new to the citation world.  Recently, I am trying to get access
to citation data for a computer science algorithm work, but have NOT
been able to locate such source.  (ISI wants to charge quite a bit
for it for their SCI.)

Could anyone point me to a free citation source covering any scientific
or engineering disciplines?  The data preferably have authorship and
and citation information for each reference.

Thanks very much in advance.

                                          -- Lik Mui