ABS:Kostoff, Hypersonic and supersonic flow roadmaps

Sinisa Maricic smaritch at ROCKETMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 9 03:56:42 EDT 1999

Hi, Sigmetricians,

It seems to me this Kostoff's approach by combining topic-wise
Science Citation Index and Engineering Compendex for the "Database
Tomography" is similar to Prof. Takashi's approach we heard of
yesterday. (When a "discovery" happens independently and
simulataneously at two places separated widely enough geographically
and culturally - there is indeed something to it.)

Best,
Sinisa

---Gretchen Whitney  wrote:

> FN ISI Export Format
> PT J
> AU Kostoff, RN
>    Eberhart, HJ
>    Toothman, DR
> TI Hypersonic and supersonic flow roadmaps using bibliometrics and
>    database tomography
> SO JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR INFORMATION SCIENCE

> PY 1999
> PD APR 15
> VL 50
> IS 5