[Sigmet-officers] meetings

Cassidy Sugimoto cassidysugimoto at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 11:35:15 EST 2013

Dear SIG MET officers,

Happy New Year! I hope you are all well and excited to work on new things
for SIG MET.

To facilitate our discussion, I would love to have a monthly conference
call. I have set up a doodle poll for a "typical week". Please let me know
your availability so we can schedule these calls.

http://www.doodle.com/v46z22fs82phgbq5

In the meantime, there is one issue of more immediate concern. I have
received an email regarding sponsorship of RDAP. I will forward this to the
listserv. Please let me know how you feel about a potential sponsorship.

I look forward to working with all of you!
Cassidy

--
Cassidy R. Sugimoto, PhD
Assistant Professor