[Sigmet-officers] change your SIG to MET

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Tue Dec 21 12:09:48 EST 2010

I would have done that but thought it was better coming from the officers
rather than my normal bureaucratic blather.

Dick

_____
Richard B. Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
Fax: (301) 495-0810
Voice: (301) 495-0900